
Do I want to be in the snow or not?

With daddy playing in the snow.

Dallin loves to be outside, no matter the weather.

It is always a treat when it does snow here (though Doug doesn't agree). First of all, it doesn't stay for a long time. Secondly, you hear about it far in advance. People here sure get ready for a snow storm. We don't get much snow, but when it comes everything closes down. We went to Kroger on Saturday for groceries and the store was pretty picked over. Everyone was getting ready for the big snow storm. This storm was predicted to bring in 1 to 3 inches of snow. It's just so hard to image that a storm that small can produce so much news. The weather is all over the news for hours before a snow storm (but there are occasional problems with it turning into ice storms so I guess it makes sense). It sure was hard for me to believe that kids didn't have to go to school with less than an inch of snow on the ground.
2 comments:
That picture of Dallin with his hood on is so cute! I am going to have to steal it for my blog. It is still snowing like crazy here! I doubt that the schools and stores would be closed down though. :) Hope you guys are having fun!
Love that picture of Dallin!!
Post a Comment