Some pictures of the boys.

Amos is getting cuter and cuter by the day. He's such a great baby. Sleeps well at night and smiles all the time.

Dallin is growing up and after much debate and talk he started Preschool. He started two days after we decided but he was ready and excited to go. He loves school and looks forward to going. The first couple of days he was the only boy but a few more have joined the class now.

Dallin loves water, swimming is one of his favorite things. He also loves the rain and was so excited when I told him he could play in the rain. We had some fun enjoying getting out with friends before school started with a trip to the Zoo and Arboretum. He also got a new (to him) bed. Mom and Dad are finally getting a new bed so we moved our full bed to his room. He loves jumping on his bed and all the room his has.
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big Amos is already! How you are feeling, Melissa? We'd love an email update!
Amos is so cute! I hope next time you are out we can get together so I can meet this little guy!
Dallin is huge!! And he looks like a regular Doug STUD!
Post a Comment