Dallin had a rough time going to class but I was able to get him to go and play soccer a little. Amos enjoyed watching in the stroller. He has a starch on his nose because Dallin shut the playroom door on his face because Dallin didn't want Amos to go in the playroom.

The park where class is has a few little lakes/ponds around. Dallin has been wanting to feed the ducks and since class fell on my birthday I thought that would be a fun birthday activity for us. Dallin was excited to feed the ducks and he was so excited to see the little ducklings. Luckily we were able to feed the ducks and get some playtime before the storm hit.

When we got home it was raining a ton outside and so Dallin was so excited to go play in the rain. He was outside when "ice started to fall from the sky." He thought the hail was pretty fun and was upset when I told him he needed to come inside. He was eating the hail when I told him he needed to come inside, but he needed to collect some "ice" first.

No comments:
Post a Comment