Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Climbing On Table

Dallin loves to climb on our coffee table. He thinks it's a great place to walk, play with toys, and read. He loves being on the coffee table. He would always go and pound on the table until someone put him up on it. So Doug showed Dallin that if he moved his tractor like so this he would be able to climb onto the table. Dallin was so proud of himself and loved being on the table.
When Doug didn't want Dallin on the table he would move the tractor away from the table so he couldn't climb on it. The other day, Dallin was playing with his tractor and took it over to the table and climb up. This is the conversation I had with Doug:
Doug: How did he get up there?
Melissa: Moved the tractor and climbed up. Remember you taught him that.
Doug: Yes, but I didn't think he would move the tractor himself to climb up.
Melissa: Did you really think that your son wouldn't be able to figure out that if he moved the tractor over to the table himself he could climb on.
Needless to say, Dallin is one smart kid. The other day while I was at the grocery store, one lady was talking to Dallin and told me how he just looks like a smart little guy. I must I agree 100%, I am continually amazed at the things that he can do.

No comments: