Our summer is coming to an end here in Dallas and as soon as Doug is home and the car is packed and ready to go we will be one our way home. We are planning to stop in Memphis for a few days to visit friends then make a couple stops before we get home. We have had a wonderful summer but we're also excited to go home. Anyway, I have some pictures from our last week here in Dallas but I don't have time to post them so Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and anyone else interested will get to see them when we get back to North Carolina. We've had a busy week and we're looking forward to a vacation. Hope everyone is doing well.
4 comments:
Good luck with the move! I can't wait to hear all abou it!
Happy trails! See you on the flip side. :)
We will be there on the 18th, tell the Terry's hi, be safe, and we will see you soon.
Sad but exciting at the same time! Hope your move went well!
Post a Comment