Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Dallin loves it when Doug comes home from work. The last 9 weeks that Doug has been working downtown, Dallin and I get to pick Daddy up from the Station every now and then. Dallin loves it when his Daddy comes home. He always get so excited when he sees Doug walking to the car. On Friday I had my camera with me because we were going to a baseball game so I was able to get a picture of Dallin's pure excitement when he see's his Dad for the first time after work. His face is priceless.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is awesome. How fun for Doug to be loved and missed so much. Conner does the same thing. He runs for the garage when he hears it open. The best is when I am doing laundry in the middle of the day and he hears the washer kick on, and says Daddy Home. I love it.

mom h said...

So precious! Reminds me of a little boy I used to know.

I live for blog updates. Thanks so much!

Love, Mom H

Jake and Kate said...

Classic! Such a great pic! What a cutie. I love it!