On Feb. 6 I took Dallin to the Museum of Life and Science here in Durham. Dallin loves to be outside and I love getting out of the house every now and then. The museum is a wonderful outing for us. He loves looking at animals and playing in the children's area. We got to the museum just in time for the butterfly release. He had so much fun looking at all the butterflies. A little girl was kind enough to bring one right to him so he could see one up close. We were at the museum a long time because we needed to pick up Doug at school and I didn't want to drive home then back to the school. When we went to see the bears I think Dallin was done with museum. I must say that I am very impressed with the museum and I really think they've done a great job.
Yes we went on the day of the Duke/UNC game, that is why Dallin is dressed appropriately. Duke won in case any of you were wondering. Having Dallin has certainly made me have more conversations everywhere I go: the grocery store, mall, you name it. People will just start talking about him. Usually they mention his eyes, or just tell me how cute he is. If he's crying at the store, grandmas will talk to him to calm him down. People love Dallin and on game day they certainly had things to tell me, even the UNC fans were nice to us at the museum. People would walk past us and just say stuff like "Go Duke," or "It's gonna be a good game."


No comments:
Post a Comment