
Dallin enjoys helping me with chores around the house. He especially loves to play with the dryer while I move clothes in or out of it. The other day he even helped put a dryer sheet in the dryer for me. It was a used one that had fallen on the ground, but hey at least he was trying to help.

Dallin in his highchair, I'm not sure why but lots of times while he eats he likes to grunt and flex his muscles.

I'm not sure why he loves to do this so much, but he does. Every now and then we will find him in this position. I guess he's just trying to see the world in another view. He sure thinks he's funny whenever he does this.

Playing outside, he loves walking around outside. I am very excited for spring to come and we can spend more time outside.

I made a cake around Valentines Day, he doesn't get treats very often so he was very excited when we gave him some cake. I gave him the fork but mostly he used his hands. At least he tried to use the fork every once and awhile.

We played on the patio a little while ago. He loved showing me the rocks. We later went inside because he kept trying to eat them. I'm sure he'll learn soon that they don't taste very good.

I'm not sure why he wants to eat his wreches this way, but he does. He will just walk around the house with them in his mouth.

Dallin in a box with a calculator. Every morning I feel like he picks 2 or 3 toys to play with and all day long he wants those items near him. This day he wanted the calculator and the lid. Sometimes he figured out how to slide the calculator closed and it made him mad that he didn't have two things to hold anymore. I put him in the box because he kept throwing toys inside. I decided that maybe he wanted to play inside for a bit.

Socks. Dallin loves to play with socks. Dirty ones, clean ones, and folded ones, he doesn't really care. He loves to eat them, throw them, or hit them. He doesn't really love having them on his feet but he certainly likes to play with them. When he is fussy during a diaper change one thing that works every once and awhile is giving him socks.

Technology. Dallin loves the VCR/DVD, TV and CD player. A long time ago he figured out how to turn on the CD player to provide us with music. Lately he has enjoyed playing with the VCR/DVD player. Usually he tries to stick his hand where the movie goes. Much to our dismay he learned how to turn the TV on and off the other day. Luckily we don't have cable so nothing appears when he pushes the button, but he has turned off a movie we were watching.
2 comments:
That grunting thing, does he clench his fists and almost shake? Blake does that all the time. It is my favorite. Dallin is getting so big. Also, your link to Jenn and Jason leads to some girl, you need anonther 't' in lott.
Yes he does clench his fists and shake. It's funny that Blake does it too. Thanks for telling me about the link to jen & jason's I must have been typing to fast. I'm home from the hospital btw.
Post a Comment