We went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina the beginning of February, thanks to Doug's grandparents' timeshare. We were able to use their points and get a nice stay at a condo. First things first, after we booked our condo online we printed the confirmation page. We were supposed to get a package of information in the mail, and it never came. On the drive down there I asked Doug if we were going to be able to stay and he assured me it wasn't going to be a problem. Dallin and I waited in the car for Doug to check in. Doug then came to the car to tell me we didn't have a place to stay. Luckily, I knew he was kidding. Then, Doug called his parents to tell them that the condo wasn't going to let us stay there. He then told his dad he was kidding and his dad proceeds to tell his mom that we were headed home and they wouldn't let us stay. I don't know about these Hansen men, always teasing their wives. At least I got a good laugh out of it and we were able to have a nice stay at the beach.Friday, February 22, 2008
Funny Story from Myrtle Beach
We went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina the beginning of February, thanks to Doug's grandparents' timeshare. We were able to use their points and get a nice stay at a condo. First things first, after we booked our condo online we printed the confirmation page. We were supposed to get a package of information in the mail, and it never came. On the drive down there I asked Doug if we were going to be able to stay and he assured me it wasn't going to be a problem. Dallin and I waited in the car for Doug to check in. Doug then came to the car to tell me we didn't have a place to stay. Luckily, I knew he was kidding. Then, Doug called his parents to tell them that the condo wasn't going to let us stay there. He then told his dad he was kidding and his dad proceeds to tell his mom that we were headed home and they wouldn't let us stay. I don't know about these Hansen men, always teasing their wives. At least I got a good laugh out of it and we were able to have a nice stay at the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful picture, Melissa! Will you teach me a few things one of these days? Anyway, funny story about the condo. Guys will do/say just about anything to get a reaction, won't they? :)
Post a Comment