Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Best Places to Play With Cars!

Dallin has loved to play with his cars lately. He takes them everywhere with us. Whenever I tell him it's time to go he usually tries to grab something to go with us, lately his choice has been a couple of cars. Last week he was playing with his cars so cute I took pictures of the things he did with his cars. First, he stacked all of his cars in his tractor. They all fit inside and it was perfect, he could close the lid and take his cars for a ride.
The second place he stacked all of this cars was his stroller. He put all of his cars in the stroller then decided that he needed to sit in the stroller with them. I guess it's easier to play with them that way.
Our hamper is of course a good place to play with cars. He had lots of fun sitting in the closet with his cars.
One of his absolutely favorites was his sand pail. We often find him walking around the apartment with his cars in the sand pail. He puts the strap over his shoulder and walks around, it's the funnest thing. The shelf in the closet is another good place to play with cars. Our bed is a great place to play with cars. He stacked all of his cars on the bed and then he would put the blanket over them and he played peek-a-boo with the cars for a few minutes. I thought that was so cute. Although when I went to bed that night I kept finding cars in the bed that I couldn't see when cleaning off the bed. His ballpark is another good place to play with cars. Last week we often found cars mixed with his balls. When I took the picture he had taken out all of the balls so it was empty when he was playing with them this time. The window sill is another place we often find cars lined up. He loves it when the blinds our open and he will play with his cars there for long periods of time. This dishwasher is probably one of his favorites. He will often come and line up his cars while I am loading the dishwasher. The ground is another good place to play with cars. His tool bag is another one of his favorite places to put his cars. We will often find him carrying around his tool bag filled with cars. Last but not least, we do find him putting his cars in the Ziploc bay where they belong. Although they usually don't stay in there for a long time, he does do a very good job at putting them away. If you were to ask Dallin "Where is the best place to play with cars?" those are all the places he would list.

No comments: