Sunday, March 16, 2008

Law School Basketball Tournament

Doug playing basketball, he enjoys pointing out to me that I went to his basketball game and I took more pictures of Dallin than of him. I must admit sports photography isn't my greatest strength. I only took 4 pictures of Doug playing ball and I didn't get one good picture. I guess I'll have plenty of time practicing when Dallin begins to play sports.
Dallin enjoying watching basketball and playing with his dad.
Soren and Dallin sharing snacks.
Playing with the net.

On Feb. 16 Doug participated in a law school basketball tournament. After the qualifying round they were the first seed, but unfortunately they lost in the semi-finals. Dallin and I were able to go watch his Daddy play basketball. Dallin loves to play with balls (I know, a shock to anyone that reads this blog). Dallin enjoyed watching the game but he ended up in his stroller because he kept trying to walk on the court. He just wanted to play with the ball. So I put him in his stroller and entertained him with food. Soren (Dallin's little friend) and Dallin enjoyed the dried fruit and cereal. Dallin also enjoyed running around on the empty court where some people were warming up. Doug even let him hang on the net, which of course put a smile on both my boys' faces.

No comments: